Confirmed with Link: 3rd Jersey Debut 11/1/18

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Got my Jammies on and my wubby ( mr mom ) . I'll warm up my baba and be all ready for pajama night. Let's beat down those birds that can't fly .

LGI

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Bland. It’s the logo. Just doesn’t look like they spent much time on this and it always shows.

If you want to see teams who know what they’re doing with this stuff, look at the NBA City jerseys. A lot of really great looks, especially the new Minny jersey.

KrisBeKreame

Oct 5, 2009
Virginia
Was over my parents house to watch the game. My mother looked up from her book and asked why the Islanders now have pilgrim collars on thier jerseys.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Was over my parents house to watch the game. My mother looked up from her book and asked why the Islanders now have pilgrim collars on thier jerseys.
images

Silent Cal

Apr 8, 2016
Upon further review, they look pretty good on TV. I think the NY could use some orange trim, as it's a bit bland.
Yes, I think orange trim on the NY would look good. Now if they ditch the white shoulder yolk I think we'd have a winner.

PuckItUp27

Sep 26, 2017
20110915-umbertos-pizzeria-grandma-beauty.jpg

bam, new mascot
Yum.

LI pizza blows NYC pizza out of the water nowadays. I've worked in the city and Brooklyn for the last 8 years have tried every damn recommended place out there along with a ton of randoms and the pizza just isn't as good as it used to be.

I come back to Long Island where I live and can go to any town and find better pizza in that single town than all of NYC.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Long Island pizza.

Edit: BTW the 3rds looked awesome on TV. Was with my Rangers fan friend who literally hates everything Isles and she loved them too.

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
I like them. Simple yet distinct with enough iconography to be personal to the organization. Glad they omitted the helmet logobug that was shown on the concept sketch and the T-shirts.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
After watching them on TV, I’d like to change my suggestion of an orange effect (trim/stripes) on the white shoulders. Instead, I think they should just make it all blue... furthering a sleeker minimalist look.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
I made the pilgrim call in last night's game thread. Great minds.....:cheers:

Someone made the pilgrim call way before you when the jerseys were announced. I was the first one to say it looked like a nun's habit, but then someone else posted the pilgrim picture and it made more sense.

I actually think they look better on a player than they did in the release pics, but the shoulders still shouldn't have been that wide. It's the only part I don't like because the rest really does look good on TV at least. I haven't bought a jersey in a long time, and was thinking if these turned out okay I would. However, not sure it's worth it really. My skinny shoulders they ain't going to look too good lol.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
I really, really like them. I need to get myself one, maybe Lee's? With the "C", if that option will be available.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Anyone know where to get a jersey for a 4-5 year old? He currently has a Reebok premeir in L/XL which they list as 4-7 years old. Only one I can find in that size are left over 91 jerseys. Anyway to grab that size jersey new blank or with different number? Do they not make them yet?

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Yum.

LI pizza blows NYC pizza out of the water nowadays. I've worked in the city and Brooklyn for the last 8 years have tried every damn recommended place out there along with a ton of randoms and the pizza just isn't as good as it used to be.

I come back to Long Island where I live and can go to any town and find better pizza in that single town than all of NYC.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Long Island pizza.

Edit: BTW the 3rds looked awesome on TV. Was with my Rangers fan friend who literally hates everything Isles and she loved them too.

B-Side, Emily and Emmy Squared. Elite level Pizza Parlors. Could be Franchise level.

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
Anyone know where to get a jersey for a 4-5 year old? He currently has a Reebok premeir in L/XL which they list as 4-7 years old. Only one I can find in that size are left over 91 jerseys. Anyway to grab that size jersey new blank or with different number? Do they not make them yet?

Northwell has them in the pro shop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad