Post-Game Talk: 3pm Blues @ Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Hate this game time. Many will be watching wild card games. Thus might be an iPad watch

europe love this game time :naughty: be nice to europe, only a few times in the year we have a chance to get some sleep after game and avoid zombie look in the morning

lets go caps i guess, not an easy one

Reactions: ovikovy817

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
5 days since the last game + embarrassing Blues loss yesterday + weird hangover from the russian rave dance night in McLean :confused: = smells like an L

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
5 days since the last game + embarrassing Blues loss yesterday + weird hangover from the russian rave dance night in McLean :confused: = smells like an L

Maybe Tarasenko, Barbashev, and Jaskin joined them, so all might not be lost. ;)

Caps have lit up Hutton the last two times they have played him so that is something......

Reactions: StrikingDistance

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Maybe Tarasenko, Barbashev, and Jaskin joined them, so all might not be lost. ;)

Caps have lit up Hutton the last two times they have played him so that is something......

:laugh:

Hutton has been there better goalie as of late.

Maybe the russian rave was a cover for something else?

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Bura on the 4th line? I just don’t get how that helps him get going. Smells like a stinker. Long layoff, afternoon game, good opponent. Only way it’s worse is if this was on NBC

he was always going to be on the 4th line. dsp is playing much better lately

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
3rd game in 4 days for Blues, lost the first one @ home against Vegas, and lost yesterday in Philly. We're playing them at the right moment.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Bura on the 4th line? I just don’t get how that helps him get going. Smells like a stinker. Long layoff, afternoon game, good opponent. Only way it’s worse is if this was on NBC

He hasn't earned ice time over the guys in the top 3 lines. It's simple, he needs to get back to basics.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Oshie has earned the benefit of the doubt with 2 years of excellent play and leadership.
How long does that benefit of the doubt last? It's already been 7 bad games in a row, and many around here (myself included) aren't convinced that he's 100% healthy right now. If they gave him today (or last Tuesday) off, he could have had an entire week between games to rest up and work on getting truly healthy.

Who is a better fit than Beagle for the #4C spot?
Give Stephenson a chance at it.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
3rd game in 4 days for Blues, lost the first one @ home against Vegas, and lost yesterday in Philly. We're playing them at the right moment.

Actually, I follow the Blues (gf's team), and they beat the Vegan Knights on Thursday and broke their winning streak.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Actually, I follow the Blues (gf's team), and they beat the Vegan Knights on Thursday and broke their winning streak.

Well, you're right. In fact I picked Vegas to win that game (in the daily pickem thread on the main board, where I am the leader :naughty:) but was wrong. And don't know why, I'm saying that they have lost lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->