onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
download.jpg

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Flyers played fine in this game honestly.

Ghost played like a Norris Trophy winner.* Provorov was great. Konecny played like his hair's on fire.

New lines were rolled out, which we all wanted. They generated a ton of scoring chances. Obviously things aren't going to click perfectly in the first game together. It's a very tough opponent on the road.

People talk about Jordan Weal like he's garbage but this game was probably better than 80% of the games Nolan Patrick has played this year. Laughton had some nice moments.

*Ghost had to cover for Hagg, who wasn't great. Ghost was the guy who had the defensive position, took out dangerous wingers, blocked shots and stayed back while Hagg was activating in the offensive zone (with little effect). This just in but Ghost is way better than Hagg in the defensive zone.

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
This year is over already. They will sell at the deadline and go big in the summer. I expect next year's team to be very different from this one. It's a mess.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think we need a new coach now. Not ****ing later and sit with Gordon. Are you ****ing happy Fletcher?

He needs to look at our extensive list of prospects in lineup form - like put them in potential future lines like Appleyard did a while ago - and then just take literally whatever draft picks he can get for Simmer and Andy, and then think to himself "Yes, addition by subtraction is the way to go." And ****ing Moonhead as well. We need these bozos gone. Call up Pimp, Myers, NAK and let them get blooded in the league.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
There is a part of me that thinks we need to do a full rebuild. Trade Simmonds for whatever you can get for him, that is a must, but even the good vets (G and Jake) could fetch some nice pieces. I don't think this team will be ready to compete before Giroux loses a step, and if that is the case, you have to trade him and go full rebuild.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad