GDT: #39: FLYERS at Predators, Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019, 8:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I keep expecting someone on the flyers to go out there and just start wrecking people and showing some passion or getting pissed off and hacking someone across The shins or cross-checki someone in the middle of the back. I'm not talking about killing someone just showing some type of anger because of the way the flyers have been playing. I never thought I would but I'm starting to think the game has changed so much that maybe no one gives two ****s. Makes me remember a Mike Richards post game interview after they lost again where he made the ''i guess that's flyers hockey....' comment. This team misses that so bad.
I think they don’t even like each other.

Reactions: CSKA1974

Peacekeeper

Sep 27, 2017
I keep expecting someone on the flyers to go out there and just start wrecking people and showing some passion or getting pissed off and hacking someone across The shins or cross-checki someone in the middle of the back. I'm not talking about killing someone just showing some type of anger because of the way the flyers have been playing. I never thought I would but I'm starting to think the game has changed so much that maybe no one gives two ****s. Makes me remember a Mike Richards post game interview after they lost again where he made the ''i guess that's flyers hockey....' comment. This team misses that so bad.

That was 2007. I was young but i still watched everygame because they would get nasty after getting blown out lol who was on that team I remember ben eager being a real pain :laugh

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
1E5F408A-4B03-46B0-B0C3-51749EAA9C97.gif
Fletcher soon needs to make a decision on the Flyers season!

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia

That wouldn't change a damn thing

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Ugh, I hated those years. I raise you Pat Murray, Corey Foster, Brad Jones, and Mark Pederson. I remember being thrilled we got Foster and Pederson. Pederson had torn up the WHL with Medicine Hat. I think Corey Foster was like a former first round pick of the Devils. And I was happy with the signing of Brad Jones. Boy, those were the darkest days for the Flyers...
The weird thing for me was that the first of those years was the first year I was truly "all in". Long wait until there was something to get excited about.

I wonder if I'm the only one who remembers the big season-opening pitch of a production piece the year they added Foster and Jones. "The name of the game now is, speed speed speed! Get hyped Flyer fans, this team is going to burn everyone not piloting a fighter jet!"

Reactions: Hextallent63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad