GDT: #38| Toronto Maple Leafs @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets | 12-28-18

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Jones needs to get that puck deep, and bobrovsky needs to make that save.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Talent disparity between the teams forwards , is staggering . Jackets need more speed . Also, they have no chance playing with Toronto or Tampa, with the powerplay ran by Torts.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Talent disparity between the teams forwards , is staggering . Jackets need more speed . Also, they have no chance playing with Toronto or Tampa, with the powerplay ran by Torts.
I thought the power play actually looked pretty good when you compare to all of th other PP's we've had over the last 10 games. (This is what it's come down too, just looking good is the best we can hope for)

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Every time the leafs have the puck they look dangerous. Anyone on their team can score, and everyone has skill.

The standings reflect that as well.

I may not have a high hockey IQ and all and Im sure there are things I may not fully be aware about but to me that first period looked quite equal. I mean in general.

I do give the leafs a slight edge in defense but the jackets have enough skill to figure our what to do.

I feel quite confident about this game today.

Hope to see something like 4:4 with 5 minutes left in the third.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I may not have a high hockey IQ and all and Im sure there are things I may not fully be aware about but to me that first period looked quite equal. I mean in general.

I do give the leafs a slight edge in defense but the jackets have enough skill to figure our what to do.

I feel quite confident about this game today.

Hope to see something like 4:4 with 5 minutes left in the third.
I hope you’re right.

My opinion is that even if CBJ win this game I’d take the Leafs over them to go further in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad