GDT: #38 | Flyers at Ducks | January 2, 2023 | 10:00 PM | NBCSP, BSSC, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
Down 3-0 and the Ducks still drop back past the blue line. Great coaching and system there. Pond hockey.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
watched a total of about 4 periods of Flyers hockey this season. They have identified some very useful players, so once Cliff figures out how to field full competitive rosters at both the NHL and AHL levels, they have something.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Just noticed all of Flyers forwards have better or same (pace) numbers than last year. Doesnt say much but its a start. Provorov and Ristolainen are behind. Hart also better numbers.

I believe in Ersson. Had hopes for Fedotov too. Imagine the haul Hart would get

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
DeAngelo has had a dreadful game. Trying to do wayyyyy too much. Of the Flyers who have gotten sloppy this game, he’s the worst offender.

Hayes, also, despite a couple of good plays.

Now 4-0, but that’s not an accurate reflection of the play.

This game could easily be different if the Flyers weren’t getting excellent goaltending while the Ducks have gotten horrible goaltending.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Just the 2-on-1 you want to see. There was no doubt he was shooting that puck. :laugh:

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For years I've dreamed of sweeping the West Coast swing. Now the Flyers get to torture me with it.
I don't know if the Flyers went 2-0 (3-0 if Vancouver included) when they did the west coast back in the 1970s. For a while. Los Angeles was a layup but the Flyers actually struggled at the Seals for a long time. Three teams in California began in the 90s.

Reactions: Redpath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad