Prospect Info: 37th overall: Vancouver selects Jett Woo (D, Moose Jaw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Where are we seeing that he had concussions? The Sportsnet article highlights a separated shoulder and hip injuries, nothing about concussions in there.
There were rumblings through the year from various sources that he had suffered two, maybe even three concussions since 2017 and the team tried to keep it quiet.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Not happy. Better players available. How could you pass on Thomas?
Just like every other team has passed on Thomas so far. There’s obviously something they don’t like.
Looks like the injuries were shoulder and hip, no mention of concussion. Stocky defender who likes to engage physically and has an intelligent stick with character/leadership.

Wasn't one of my top choices, but I'm not disappointed with this at all.
This. Where the hell are all these concussion discussions coming from. I know Jett through a friend, and he’s said he’s only had one very minor concussion, the other injuries were long term injuries that are not long term problems.

Absolutely love this pick.

Man I hope Akil Thomas drops to 3rd round though.

Reactions: Red

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
He’s going to explode offensively next season. He was put in a less role because of Kale Clague but, Kale will graduate to the AHL next season.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Concussions or not, I’m not big on his injury history considering he racked them up playing against kids and not men. He’s gonna have to chance his game to play in the NHL.

That said, gotta love the name, if not the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad