Which is the BEST Ghostbusters movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I hope Horny Claus still has another gift left in the bag for this game.

T9Cm1tr.gif
Ho Ho Hornqvist

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Peterson looks so confident out there.
He's got great awareness. Playing for the redirection/tip on that shot. He's not the most skilled offensively, but his smarts are on full display. Can't teach that.

Reactions: td_ice

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That play by Geno was a great example of him being in a funk. Instead of starts & stops hockey. He is coasting, circles, and flybys. UGH. Frustrating.

Take what you're given instead of trying to manufacture the breaks.

On one level, I think he knows that. He's not dumb. But, then the break doesn't come, and it's hard to be patient when it seems like forever.

BTW, Sullivan is in a tough spot here. It's easy to say 'sit him' or ride him hard. Hell, I've said it. BUT, if that's going to be the standard, then it absolutely has to be the standard for everyone. And, if it's not, then Sully probably loses Geno there. So, I get what he's doing and why . . . the approach he's taking is more likely to work out in the end, and the alternative approach has some real potential downside.

Reactions: IamTheArm and BHD

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin lost #72 in transition D on the 3 on 3 there. The Wings didn't take advantage, but it's an issue. No reason for that to happen.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad