Post-Game Talk: #37: FLYERS at Panthers, Saturday, Dec. 29, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Wayne Simmonds at eliteprospects.com

A very tough two-way winger. Simmonds plays a very tough game with lots of energy. Loves to hit and instigate physical play, but is also smart defensively. Has a good shot too and can score some goals.

Needs a bit correction, I guess, eh?

The way Simmonds play this season is really sad when you take a look what kind of player he once was, but I am mainly concerned what happened to Jake? What the hell?! He's so incredibly frustrating to watch.

Reactions: Rebels57

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Mark Stone is slow. Nice player, but we’d really be accentuating the slowest team in hockey notion.

Reactions: FlyTimmo

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
dude, you killing me.. I mean I see Barkov name twice. yes one was PP goal but Barkov was played against Sean all night..

13:16
i
Mike Hoffman (18) (Power Play)
Assists: Jonathan Huberdeau, Aleksander Barkov
18:54
i
Jonathan Huberdeau (10)
Assists: Aleksander Barkov, Evgenii Dadonov
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Are you complaining that our coach played our Selke candidate against the opponent’s best line?

I guess I don’t get your point.

JXC

Dec 28, 2005
It's true. Giroux and Couturier shouldn't be our best goalscorers.
What does it say about them when you say they shouldn’t be matched up against good lines?

JXC

Dec 28, 2005

Lol.

Yeah the team is flawed, but to act like the coach wasn’t a problem is laughable.

How many coaches do you need to see before this roster’s flaws become clear?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yes. It's. The. Coach.
The roster could use some tweaks but yes coaching has been the problem. Head coach and special teams coaching.

I love how after a 1 goal loss on the road we are suddenly not better off to some of the morons around here. I can't see their posts but I can tell what game they playing by the responses.

We are still 3-2-1 under Gordon with all 3 losses being 1 goal. They look better in every way shape and form except on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad