36th Overall Pick: Adam Clendening

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Hey guys, anyone know what's wrong with Clendening this season? He seems to be pretty unproductive in the AHL this season.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hey guys, anyone know what's wrong with Clendening this season? He seems to be pretty unproductive in the AHL this season.

I'd expect that he's done trying with this organization. He probably expected to replace Leddy (and finally be done in the AHL), and then TVR (with no AHL experience) snatches that spot away from him. He's probably realized he has no future with this team, unfortunately. That's what I think is affecting his play, though he's the only one who could honestly know for sure.

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
I'd expect that he's done trying with this organization. He probably expected to replace Leddy (and finally be done in the AHL), and then TVR (with no AHL experience) snatches that spot away from him. He's probably realized he has no future with this team, unfortunately. That's what I think is affecting his play, though he's the only one who could honestly know for sure.

It's a pretty good way to ensure he has no future also.

If he finishes the season strong, he has lots of opportunity to grab a spot next year, or to be called up this season.

Moping about it will end his career before it even starts..

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
I never bought into him being all that good anyway

Lots of flash/scoring but not solid fundamentally

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Has anyone who has been watching chicago play know whether he has been playing well and just not finding the back of the net, or whether he is actually playing poorly?

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Has anyone who has been watching chicago play know whether he has been playing well and just not finding the back of the net, or whether he is actually playing poorly?

He's been fine, they just have so many D in Rockford that everyone has been limited in the roles they usually have. Look at Brennan.

hawkey5

Apr 3, 2014
New England
Really he does not get enough credit on here. He is still the most noticeable D on the Hogs to me and will do well once he gets his chance. Now with TVR out it could be soon...

Crow

May 19, 2014
They could really use him on the power play. Don't like rosival there. I'm assuming whoever comes up will be splitting time with rundblad and rosival, but maybe I'm wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad