GDT: #36 Vegas Golden Knights host the Vancouver Canucks Sun @ 5:00PM PT - Mon@ 2:00PM NZDT / 2:45 CHADT

Will Vegas allow more than 1 Goal?

• Total voters

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Patches when he saw the backup get put in:

giphy.gif

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I say we keep a good thing rolling :thumbu:
OK, I've started a DRAFT of the Minnesota GDT. My younger Ginger is feeling better so I'm going to catch up on some sleep tonight as well. I'll finish it off tomorrow night before I go to work.

As before, if anyone has any requests or suggestions for music or a GDT OP theme or a Poll, Post it here. I've set the "Watch" feature on, so I'll check before I set to working on it.

Cheers

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Had the game open while finishing my last paper of the semester.

1. The passing play on Marchessault's goal.
2. Kind of amazed that move keeps working for Patches
3. This felt like vintage VGK hockey all around, save for them sort of sitting back on a 4-1 lead.

They seem to play vintage VGK hockey every other game. It's been like this since the trip to the Finals. One or two good ones in a row followed by one or two bad games. Consistency is needed, shift by shift, line by line, player by player. That & a couple of better D-men for Christmas would be nice.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
They seem to play vintage VGK hockey every other game. It's been like this since the trip to the Finals. One or two good ones in a row followed by one or two bad games. Consistency is needed, shift by shift, line by line, player by player. That & a couple of better D-men for Christmas would be nice.

Who is consistent in the NHL for very long? Teams don't win 5 in a row that often for good reasons. Or lose 5. Just need to be putting in mostly good efforts and get enough bounces in those 50/50 type games. Some stinkers will happen, but glad they put a few behind them recently. I'm kinda past the addition of D myself, only add at a cheap price but don't expect that to elevate results much. I don't think a Stone quality acquisition on the D side is coming this way. As with almost all other teams we have to develop our own.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nice win.

Although i am little disappointed that the Knights let the Canucks score 3 goals after such a dominating effort.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad