GDT: [#36] Dallas Stars at Minnesota Wild (7:00 PM CST, FS-SW+)

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
He's the only player on the team (Faksa does too but not even near consistently enough) that goes to the net to score goals. God I wish others would follow his lead with that part of his game

He's always been great in front of the net, and luckily whatever he physically lost didn't impact that part of his game. It's funny he looks so much like a young Morrow now, except obviously you can't hit in today's NHL anymore so there's that major difference.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
It's funny to watch him compared to Radulov side by side. He takes like half the strides and covers twice the distance. Of course, Radulov at his age isn't quite the skater he once was.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jeez Nichushkin played 17 minutes tonight. I suspect that was partly cause they couldn't play Dickinson in OT and because of his injury but still. Also cause they clearly did not want to play Ritchie much. Good for him. Gurianov with just 13:35. Val wasn't really noticeable tonight though but neither was anyone else outside of the top line.

Was that his first time ever playing in 3 on 3? It was right?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Heiskanen and Klingberg both with over 27 minutes tonight

Suter and Spurgeon with over 30 minutes jesus. Suter with 31:40. It showed too he was completely worn out

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Jeez Nichushkin played 17 minutes tonight. I suspect that was partly cause they couldn't play Dickinson in OT and because of his injury but still. Also cause they clearly did not want to play Ritchie much. Good for him. Gurianov with just 13:35. Val wasn't really noticeable tonight though but neither was anyone else outside of the top line.

Was that his first time ever playing in 3 on 3? It was right?

Corsica has him at 1.12 min TOI from 4 games played, and doesn't seem to be updated to reflect tonight's data. I don't think we've had any regulation 3v3 situations so far this season, so he must have skated a few shifts in OT in previous games.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I wonder what we will sign heiskanen for 2 years from now . It should be quite a bit more than klingbergs extension . Im guessing around 7 years 7 mil.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I wonder what we will sign heiskanen for 2 years from now . It should be quite a bit more than klingbergs extension . Im guessing around 7 years 7 mil.

Klingbergs contract was after his first season , If we re-signed him after his third season that contract would look drastically different , the cap also went up by now. It's going to pricey.

Lindell will already by all accounts get more money than Klingberg , thanks to the rising cap and Klingbergs really cheap contract , and Heiskanen should be above that.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Klingbergs contract was after his first season , If we re-signed him after his third season that contract would look drastically different , the cap also went up by now. It's going to pricey.

Lindell will already by all accounts get more money than Klingberg , thanks to the rising cap and Klingbergs really cheap contract , and Heiskanen should be above that.
Your right , I think Lindell will probably sign for 5or6 mil and than klingberg is gonna be asking for same as seguin the year after we sign heiskanen . As long as nill doesn’t sign anymore hanzal s or methots we should be able to afford everyone plus have money to spend on an actual good ufa next year .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad