GDT: [#36] ★ @ ♫

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Couldn't close out the game. Pretty typical stuff

Never should have been in a position to close out the game, lucky to get even one point tonight, which is fine, can't be the best team every game.

Blues were the much better team all around tonight, hats off to em. I'm going to be scared s***less if that's who we face in the playoffs.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Never should have been in a position to close out the game, lucky to get even one point tonight, which is fine, can't be the best team every game.

Blues were the much better team all around tonight, hats off to em. I'm going to be scared s***less if that's who we face in the playoffs.

But they were

and they couldn't capitalize on their fortunes. Makes Me think

Colton Parayko

Dec 19, 2015
We will get Jaden Schwartz back soon, our second best forward, so that will make us even better. But I still believe Stars would win a series between the two.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
That's life you know, you're going to get up, you're going to get down, but it's all about how do you recover, how do you rebound, how do you bounce back.

DON'T BE A HACKY SACK, BE A BOUNCY BALL, BOUNCE BACK, and that's #realtalk boys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad