GDT: #35: Penguins vs. Leafs | 7:00 PM | Heartless Shadows and Nobodies | PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Nov 20, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Kadri definitely made sure of that call, but it's a legitimate play. He was tripped, go down and get the penalty.

Good game. I don't understand the hate though considering both teams were physical but it was you guys who made the dirty plays imo.

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
Kadri definitely made sure of that call, but it's a legitimate play. He was tripped, go down and get the penalty.

Good game. I don't understand the hate though considering both teams were physical but it was you guys who made the dirty plays imo.
You can only take so much jersey grabbing, cross checks to the back of injured players, crosby hugs, before players say **** it.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

yeah, we're dirty, we know, whatever

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008

Ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad