GDT: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
56f43dec-bbbc-4b87-8c23-73cf44b0d768-png.414438

Why is Ghost so close to the net here? Doesn't he see the four other Buffalo sabres on the ice?!?!?!

Reactions: Larry44

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Other than Ghost, I am not sure of this reference. Hagg is one who could be "available" based on his injury timetable.

"Vigneault said he was waiting to hear about the availability of a few players for Wednesday."​

Source: Sam Carchidi

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Other than Ghost, I am not sure of this reference. Hagg is one who could be "available" based on his injury timetable.

"Vigneault said he was waiting to hear about the availability of a few players for Wednesday."​

I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get ole' Bobby Big Hitz back in there.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Since there is no morning skate, updated lines and other changes including starting goalie (Lyon or Elliott being the leading candidates) won't be immediately known.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Would be pretty sick if we could start our struggling young goalie in need of a confidence boost against the worst team in the league
Right? They said they wanted to give him a break a while back and then immediately sent him back out to get lit up repeatedly. Would have taken way too much brain power to see Buffalo twice on the schedule and plan to get him going against them.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013

I wonder who’s more likely to be in the lineup first. Hagg or Ghost (provided he clears)

Reactions: Adtar02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad