GDT: [#35] Chicago Blackhawks @ Dallas Stars, 7:30pm CT [FS-SW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Side note: this is probably the happiest I've been looking at a Stars lineup in a long time (minus Spezza being sick, which sucks) but still. D-pairings look good. Forward lines are still a question mark but at least looked promising last game...I just hope Val can keep doing what he's been doing these past couple of games. He needs to be consistent with that no matter how many opportunities he misses

I could easily be happier with Dickinson as our 2C though:sarcasm:

Another side note: Didn't realize Jokiharju is off the team

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Side note: this is probably the happiest I've been looking at a Stars lineup in a long time (minus Spezza being sick, which sucks) but still. D-pairings look good. Forward lines are still a question mark but at least looked promising last game...I just hope Val can keep doing what he's been doing these past couple of games. He needs to be consistent with that no matter how many opportunities he misses

I could easily be happier with Dickinson as our 2C though:sarcasm:

Another side note: Didn't realize Jokiharju is off the team

Probably a good call . Colliton didn't seem to like him very much and only played him like 12 minutes a game after Quennville really gave him minutes and played him toppairing wiht Keith i think. Also can't hurt to get him away from the losing the Hawks are going through and allow him some positivity with the finish junior team.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Great shot not sure if anyone could've done anything different outside of well win the faceoff.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Second unit looked much better . Forwards couldn't on the first couldn't do anything to bring the puck to Klingberg.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Val looking beastly out there. Should've been another penalty imo they pretty clearly tripped him again I thought. They could barely handle him down there

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The droppass to Heiskanen for a wristshot looks now like its a regular play , cool.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm loving this Nichushkin-Shore-Gurianov line so far. Val and Guri showing a glimpse of some possible chemistry

Seriously how many chances can this guy get before scoring? He badly needs a puck to just hit him and go in or deflect off someone and in

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ward looking like he's gonna play his best game in years and shutout the Stars

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
If you had never watched hockey before and just turned this game on you would think Val was a superstar. Creating chance after chance. You gotta think he's going to finish one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->