Post-Game Talk: #34 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Monday, Mar. 29, 2021 | Flyers win 4-3 OT

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I'm sorry- come again? Giroix played more time tonight Han in previous game by about 3 minutes or so. Same for Voracek.

Farbee having time cut is a disgrace in its own right, but he isn't better than any of the three forwards who rightfully led the way in ice time. And Kevin Hayes is finally closer to where he should be.

View attachment 414516

When Farabee is benched at half way point and Laughton is one of top TOI and PP guy, no he didn’t lean completely on his best players.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Not sure he’s wrong here , Altho I thought it was Oskar
oscar was down there because he was stuck on a failed breakout. I can't believe I am saying this, but AV was right. Voracek, YET AGAIN, has completely f***ed a defensive assignment that leads to an easy goal. Once oscar was stuck, Voracek should've read that he had to cover lindbloms side. Now its not completely on jake cus elliot let in an eassssyyyyy save/everyone was completely on one side but the point still stands.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
can't see these on my iPad....what they say?

Tweet 1: AV didn't go into the locker room during second intermission. Claims he wanted to let the players figure it out. Probably was actually afraid Laughton would impale him with a stick.

Tweet 2: ABV (typo, but I'm sticking with it) claims Jake was *the* player at fault for the "all 5 guys defend the same wall" play.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
oscar was down there because he was stuck on a failed breakout. I can't believe I am saying this, but AV was right. Voracek, YET AGAIN, has completely f***ed a defensive assignment that leads to an easy goal. Once oscar was stuck, Voracek should've read that he had to cover lindbloms side.

Ok. I believe you. I just knew that the wingers completely hung the D out to dry there. Morin was confused a bit , but whomever the winger was there was horrific hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad