Post-Game Talk: #33 | Flyers at Red Wings | December 22, 2023 | 7-6 (0-2 in free throws)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just love everything.

The riflestick.
Petr Nedved? on stage with I guess Ed Snider smiling next to him.
The dismembered arms.
All the large butter knives.
All the Red Wings having nonsense maybe Russian sounding names (tbf quite accurate in 1990s).
Ron McLean? Just off stage to the left.
It seemingly being set in a small central European hamlet.
The blood splatter on the Red Wings infront of the stage.
The strange brain monster faced Red Wing thing to the right of the stage.

I've found the key to the best AI art is to used the least effective platforms. The unhinged results are better than the "good" ones

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I've found the key to the best AI art is to used the least effective platforms. The unhinged results are better than the "good" ones

Microsft designer is such a mixed bag. 25% of the time it throws out such boring, middle of the road designs that a teenager in art class with no imagination would do. 25% of the time it throws out coolish stuff. 50% of the time it is just madness one way or another.

I wish this had been around in the GIF season... I cant even remember which bad season it was when all the GDTs for a while were just GIFs of bad things happening...

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
"The Flyers old adversary, Kane, playing for the Red Wings, stabs the Flyers through the heart again at the end of a game"View attachment 789036

It appears that Patrick Kanes dismembered arm is trying to use a large butter knife to stab a young Petr Nedved...while Ed Snider watches on with glee.

Adversary+stabbing in the heart=mob guys. I should start my own AI company. I can train these bots

• Haha
Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Last one for the night...

"The Philadelphia Flyers are on a mini-skid just before Christmas... they need to find a way to climb out of the hole they have dug when they go to Western Canada."

1703302317518.png

Seems like Couturier and Farabee sat on the roof...

and is that Brent Flahr sat in the snow looking sad next to a barrel?

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
im proud of that point the skaters earned lol. Carter let them down but also bailed them out. Interesting game to watch

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Missing out on Kane is the opposite of angling for a high pick. It was a middle finger from the league and a continuation of the franchise curse.

Are you saying the Flyers are cursed? The leagues hates the Flyers? Boomer Alert!! That said, congratulations on your 2023'rd birthday coming up my friend. Merry Christmas to all on HF. Even you rat bastards

johnny-depp-donnie-brasco.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad