GDT: [#33] Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche , 9:00pm ET [FS-SW]

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I actually like the lines. Pitlick deserves to sit . He's been just useless the last couple of weeks.

Honka also had a decent game so him getting another game and Bayreuther coming in for Hanley is also fine.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I'm just waiting for Klingberg to get back. Until then, I've lowered my expectations significantly and just hope for a good effort lol

Reactions: teddygmr

serp

Jan 17, 2016

before anyone cries about lines. The lines will change around alot anyway , remember that. We've seen that now often enough

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Since the loss to the Sharks I haven’t checked in on the Stars until now. Glad to see Guryanov in the lineup. Been really good in AHL but doesn’t want to go back down. Would be nice if Stars finally have a young forward come in and say hey, you need a top six point producing winger... I’m here!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Fitting Hanzal into the lineup is damn difficult. His skating is just so slow and i don't think he can get much faster . When he gets into position he's been doing some good work on offense and defense but him getting into position just take so much time. He's easily the slowest player on the roster . Hanzal makes Roman Polak look like a fast skater which is just mind blowing.

Reactions: brighteststars

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Why is Khudobin starting a 2nd straight game, is Bishop hurt again?

Bishop didn't look too good in both games against Vegas and Anaheim. Khudobin has been good so no need to play someone who sucked in his last two games.

Reactions: teddygmr

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I really hope this lineup works out but also hope we see a Gurianov-Spezza-Radulov line at some point

Or a Benn-Seguin-Gurianov, but it's probably better if Gurianov is with people who like to pass and not someone he may want to differ to like Seguin

I assume that 4th line is gonna get an extremely heavy dose of Rantanen and MacKinnon. Every other line would be too easy for them.

Also glad they took Hanley out instead of Fedun. Don't feel good at all though about Lindell-Honka up against MacKinnon and Rantanen. Hope they send Miro and Polak out instead

Last edited:

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Feels like I see a Heiskanen feature during every broadcast. FSSW must be really hoping someone else breaks out, they're gonna run out of material here soon.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Whats the point on even watching the first period? We sit back, do nothing, pray to lord Jesus and generate 4 shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad