GDT: #33 | Blue Jackets at Flyers | December 20, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, BSOH, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
coots-smile.gif

(I miss him dearly)
I have serious reservations that he will come back as a top line center.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The Flyers are so bad at development that dumb fans eat up the idea of a player with 80-90 NHL games of bad usage, with 1 season missed, being a bust already. Because they don't know what patient positive development looks like. Tippett has half a season plus no missed time plus an NHL body since age 18 on Frost, and it took until this season too for him to look comfortable. The only exception is 550 game young prospect ready to break out Ristolainen -- then we must be patient and understanding because we don't know what he is yet.

You know, I don't think it's a coincidence that the line which has players who play a more 2022 game on offense are the ones who are ending up being the most effective.

It's a shame the team is trying to develop it out of them. Likewise for the dmen.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I do hate how often this team just eases their way to the perimeter on offense without even being challenged. They want to be there. Get the puck deep, try to generate from grinding low. The hardest way. Routinely no dman (besides York) ready to push play up the slot.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
If your girls steps up I’m smackin the ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad