GDT: #32 - 12/14/19 | RANGERS @ ducks | 4:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Lindgren has been very steady in being a 6D. Shows nothing more and nothing less and all the things a 6D kind of does.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not saying I have the same hockey IQ as Marc Staal, but I dont think I'm far behind. I mean really, the guy is a complete black hole with the puck. Even I could hot potato it D to D or down the wall every time. He may as well play with a broom.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The biggest thing I notice different now for hank is his inability to get back in position after a rebound. He used to be lighting quick and could make saves deep in the net and pop back into position. Now he makes a kick save deep and is completely vulnerable to a rebound. He ends up on his butt flailing. He no longer can pop back up or slide from a fully extended save into a secondary save. Really leaves him and the defense scrambling. Georgiev never has to extend that far on a kick save. Stays compact and ready to move for secondary opportunities.

watch hank get up from a shot wide or a save off his pads. He struggles to get back to set. It’s really hard to watch considering what he used to be

Reactions: CasusBelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad