Post-Game Talk: #32 - 03/25/21 | Rangers vs. Flyers | 7:00 PM EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I've got nothing to say. I already said recently, Zibad is back to last year's form, playing like a superstar. I also said Fox plays in another dimension,... So what else is there to say? I got nothing.

Oh,... Is it me or are these 6-0 leads kinda boring? I was hoping to be entertained for two and a half hours. LOL

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Wait... we got outshot 44-22!?!? lmao
Score effects mostly.

upload_2021-3-25_21-50-25.png

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
so much for getting Mika on a discount.... Fox getting that Shattenkirk home-town deal.

we were really sloppy. hard to gauge the team when it looks like an all-star game.

Poor Shesterkin will never get a shutout.

ON TO THE PLAYOFFS

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
I've got nothing to say. I already said recently, Zibad is back to last year's form, playing like a superstar. I also said Fox plays in another dimension,... So what else is there to say? I got nothing.

Oh,... Is it me or are these 6-0 leads kinda boring? I was hoping to be entertained for two and a half hours. LOL
I think we’ll get some playoff like games against Boston.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I dunno, at least Laughton looks kinda funny when he’s trying to be angry and vicious.

Moran just has those empty, serial killer eyes. That shit is the last thing you see before the trunk closes on you.
So true. Really creepy dude, Morin. Grabbed Lemieux’s hair and rammed it into the ice too. Lucky for Lemieux his skull the hardest surface in the known universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad