GDT: #32 - 03/25/21 | Rangers vs. Flyers | 7:00 PM EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So, Kaapo doubled his season goal total last game. Wouldn't it be cool if he doubled down and doubled his winning tonight, with 4 goals?
I mean, sooner or later he will eventually have a 4 goal game. Right? Well, who is to say it won't be sooner? Like tonight?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
So, Kaapo doubled his season goal total last game. Wouldn't it be cool if he doubled down and doubled his winning tonight, with 4 goals?
I mean, sooner or later he will eventually have a 4 goal game. Right? Well, who is to say it won't be sooner? Like tonight?
Kakko hasn't forgotten being blanked on the score sheet in a 9-0 win..

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Went into the theater today to start getting ready for re-opening. Instead of dealing with rush hour traffic to make it home for the game, I hooked up my laptop to the projector and sound system and watching the game on a giant screen in a theater with a full bar. I need to do this more often :DD
You’re getting a bigger screen than Sam and Joe. Sounds awesome.

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
It goes by how we're playing as well.

Moneypuck has us 3rd in Power Rankings... yeah, I dont know.. so we're anticipated to win a lot of our games[
They are probably based on some sort of hocus pocus algorithm.

Might as well be random numbers on a board.
you’re right statistics don’t work that way. It either is or it isn’t. To get those numbers they are adding variables and once you do that you can make the outcome anything you want.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Went into the theater today to start getting ready for re-opening. Instead of dealing with rush hour traffic to make it home for the game, I hooked up my laptop to the projector and sound system and watching the game on a giant screen in a theater with a full bar. I need to do this more often :DD

Sick!

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
I have a feeling Philly are gonna come to play for this one after what happened last time

Think this one goes to OT, lets see a goal from Laf

LGR

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
What is this theater you speak of? Home theater? Cineplex at the mall? Community theater venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad