Post-Game Talk: #31: FLYERS at Canucks, Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018, 10:00 pm ET

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah, Hakstol sucks but what the heck is wrong with Dillabaugh the goalie coach if he keeps allowing crap like this. This guy isn't getting enough sh*t for what he deserves.

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very good question.

mQSpqWM.gif

(Also, how the **** does McCrossin still have a job? Maybe nothing is his fault, but still - get ****ing McHandy or whatever from "Grey's Anatomy" in there or something. DO SOMETHING.)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
At this point I don’t think any coach in this organization should be safe. Realistically they’re not all going to get fired in season but come seasons end I wouldn’t care if they cleaned house.

I hope they put Knob down in LHV so we can at least have a look at him out from under the Hakstok fart cloud. Otherwise, clean the ****ing house and burn it down.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Very, very, very, very, very, very, very good question.

mQSpqWM.gif

(Also, how the **** does McCrossin still have a job? Maybe nothing is his fault, but still - get ****ing McHandy or whatever from "Grey's Anatomy" in there or something. DO SOMETHING.)

McCrossin was a part of the Lindros fiasco that should have gotten the entire med staff purged, and then his shady use of loopholes to avoid testing a clearly concussed Schenn is one of the more disgusting things the team has done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad