Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kakko looks much quicker out there. He’s coming folks. He just needs to get one and I think he settles down. I love the kid.

now Chytil if I could build a center to go up and down the rink with and without the puck I’d be hard pressed to build one that doesn’t look like him. Big strong fast with a great motor. What a stud he’s turning into. You wait till he becomes a man. A year or two he’s going to be a nightmare. Just will be able to wind you down.

buchy cannot play top line. Just can’t. Never steps up in that role. He’s a middle 6 guy and a solid one but leave him there. Play him wirh Chytil let that chemistry build

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
San Jose is on the cusp of a really shitty future. Too many old players--subpar goaltending and a very thin prospect pool. I wasn't a fan of Pete DeBoer's but Doug Wilson IMO is the real problem. Think Detroit is bad?--San Jose is going to be joining them soon and they're going to have to rebuild from scratch pretty much.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
San Jose is on the cusp of a really ****ty future. Too many old players--subpar goaltending and a very thin prospect pool. I wasn't a fan of Pete DeBoer's but Doug Wilson IMO is the real problem. Think Detroit is bad?--San Jose is going to be joining them soon and they're going to have to rebuild from scratch pretty much.
Seriously. No picks, no big time prospects, lots of older players. They can't even start a rebuild until after next season when they have a first again. This is a great example of what the Rangers could have become if they hadn't seen the writing on the wall and decided to go all in and do things the right way.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I had her exchange it, I felt I’d get more use out of a blank one based on past history of FA signings. She’s not much of a hockey fan, but she gets a kick out of busting my chops every time Bread scores. Got a lot of that tonight.
My wife would have told me to go figure it out and probably never buy me a jersey again lol

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Chytil is a beast.

his stat line is solid but no where even close to indicative of how well he’s played.
My thoughts exactly. He should have had much more points by now. Every time I see him with or without the puck, he makes a great play. I dont understand why he occasionaly shows up on the samé line as Panarin, but never stays there long enough to form any kind of chemistry

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
This is a great example of what the Rangers could have become if they hadn't seen the writing on the wall and decided to go all in and do things the right way.
I honestly do not think that Gorton has not handled things the right way. We could debate some things, but overall I do not see a veer down wrong-way alley.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Trouba was brutal last night. Pretty much responsible for all 3 goals against

coaching staff needs to reign his aggressiveness with pinching down a bit, he gets caught a lot

Rangers D in their own zone also continues to be bad with players looking confused as to their role. Coaching staff needs to eventually figure that out

Deleted member 23124

Watched the condensed game this morning. Very soft goals but good enough. Man is it depressing watching Karlsson limp all over the ice at that price tag. Wonder how many more years he can do that for.
It seems like only yesterday that a lot of people were adamant that we had to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->