Proposal: 3 way deal EDM - WPG - COL

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Good Lord no from the Jets. If Taylor Hall gets you Larsson, in what world does RNH = Trouba?

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Trouba for RNH? ROFL.

Don't waste people's time with stuff like this.

/thread

Thorburnt

Jul 16, 2015
MTS Centre
Start with something like this:

Winnipeg: Landeskog/Duchene

Edmonton: Barrie

Colorado: RNH + Trouba

Edmonton would still need to add, based on the Hall/Larsson deal. And also how haven't you been banned for spam yet?

nzoilerfan

May 18, 2011
ROugh on value.

What about Nurse+RNH for Barrie? I could honestly see EDM making that deal. wouldnt be too happy with it. but could see it.

LuckyProFlames

Nov 5, 2015
when i seen the 3 teams i thought "RNH-Trouba-Barrie swap" and what do i see lol, this trade has been proposed before im sure of it, Edm adds at least a couple of 3rds(one to WPG and one to COL, or Edm adds a 2nd to Wpg and Wpg sends a 3rd or 4th to Col, and Col sends a late pick/struggling prospect to Edm IMO it'd look like
Col gets Trouba + 3rd/4th WPG's
Wpg gets RNH + 2nd Edm's
Edm gets Barrie + 5th Col's/struggling prospect
and it'd be more fair for all teams

Whileee

May 29, 2010
when i seen the 3 teams i thought "RNH-Trouba-Barrie swap" and what do i see lol, this trade has been proposed before im sure of it, Edm adds at least a couple of 3rds(one to WPG and one to COL, or Edm adds a 2nd to Wpg and Wpg sends a 3rd or 4th to Col, and Col sends a late pick/struggling prospect to Edm IMO it'd look like
Col gets Trouba + 3rd/4th WPG's
Wpg gets RNH + 2nd Edm's
Edm gets Barrie + 5th Col's/struggling prospect
and it'd be more fair for all teams

Trouba is worth quite a bit more than RNH.

AvalancheRy

Feb 13, 2009

Edmonton would still need to add, based on the Hall/Larsson deal. And also how haven't you been banned for spam yet?

No way Avs give up Landeskog, Duchene, and Barrie for Trouba and RNH.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
RNH plays almost as much defence from forward. Wow, funny how that works out.

:laugh: That's funny and pretty close to being true. Though I wouldn't be angry at all if RNH went for Barrie we could use him on the powerplay and all 3 of our best centers are playmaking centers, who'd prefer to be working the half wall on the powerplay.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
How is OP not banned yet?

I support this notion. Even Leaf fans have been annoyed at his proposals, but more importantly this guy never replies to the threads he makes or states his opinion on why the teams would want to trade together. I think his thread making privileges should be removed tbh. They generally serve no purpose but to bait fan bases into arguments.

Avsblitzkrieg

May 1, 2016
Westminster

Dream on man, dream on
I would say Barrie holds more value then trouba. Offense and ability to move the puck holds more value. Duchene walks on RNH. that's a downgrade. Then throwing landy in... don't quit your day job

Edit. Just read that you meant one. Barrie is elite. Trouba could be elite, just not a fan

Last edited:

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Dream on man, dream on
I would say Barrie holds more value then trouba. Offense and ability to move the puck holds more value. Duchene walks on RNH. that's a downgrade. Then throwing landy in... don't quit your day job

Edit. Just read that you meant one. Barrie is elite. Trouba could be elite, just not a fan

Trouba can move the puck well and is a solid defender. His offense is stifled by playing with Mark Stuart when Myers and Buff get more offensive opportunities to contribute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad