Proposal: 3 TOR Trades

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
first two get decline and the leafs dont do the 3rd one for a pending ufa.
try again

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Can someone tell me why Landeskog is valued so high on here? I mean, aside from him being all they have aside from Duchene?

On pace for just under 40 points, dirty player, certainly no defensive stud. Signed for 4 more years at just over 5.5 AAV with a modified NTC?

He has some serious attitude issues as well. Watching his body language on the bench and ice I get there are frustrations, but this is a player I wouldn't want to bring into my locker room if I felt it had good chemistry.

I'm betting if he is moved, a lot of people will be surprised how much he returns.

McCoot

Jan 18, 2017
The trade for Boyle is the only one feasible for now, and its definitely a deadline type of deal. I do think the Leafs should aim for Manson, but that would be the kind of deal best to happen before the expansion draft after the playoffs, and you would have to offer more than Leipsic (the ducks are going to want expansion exempt assets, Leipisic isn't exempt). I wouldn't touch Landeskog. The price is gonna be stupid high, and what has he really done to prove he deserves that kind of aqisititon cost? I would rather keep JVR and resign him than work on acquiring Landeskog.

Hi there, I just wanted to correct you on one point.

Leipsic will not meet the minimum exposure requirements, i.e., the 40/70 rule. Therefore, he will be exempt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad