3 Tkachuks or 3 Nylanders?

Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Kind of interesting how similar the 2 families are, Michael and Keith are the same age, and both have 2 sons that went in the top 8 of recent draft years, Matthew and William are fairly proven, and Alex and Brady are just getting started. Which group would you rather have?

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Tkachuks would bully the Nylanders on ice head to head.

I agree, Tkachuks are pretty much bullies. They're physical, piss people off for no reason, and specialize in being massive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

On the side note, I also agree that every Tkachuk is better than their counter part. Only real debate would be with Matt and Willie, and I still think Matt>=Willy just because of his overall game and how much better suited it is for the playoffs

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
On the side note, I also agree that every Tkachuk is better than their counter part. Only real debate would be with Matt and Willie, and I still think Matt>=Willy just because of his overall game and how much better suited it is for the playoffs

He has no points in his playoffs.

Willy helps his team get to them, out-produces him, in both regular season and playoffs, and leads the league neutral zone takeaways.
Better offensively and defensively. Stays healthy, doesn't get suspended.

Tanner Glass was more physical than Willy too. Stop being so blind.

Reactions: Lou Lamoriello

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
He has no points in his playoffs.

Willy helps his team get to them, out-produces him, in both regular season and playoffs, and leads the league neutral zone takeaways.
Better offensively and defensively. Stays healthy, doesn't get suspended.

Tanner Glass was more physical than Willy too. Stop being so blind.
My guy... I'm a leafs fan, sure Willy has potential to explode and be better, but as of this moment, Tkachuk is better and I'm sure if you made a poll you'd find out.

I don't think the difference is as big as CGY fans think it is. Don't tell me I'm blind when you just have homer glasses.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
My guy... I'm a leafs fan, sure Willy has potential to explode and be better, but as of this moment, Tkachuk is better and I'm sure if you made a poll you'd find out.

I don't think the difference is as big as CGY fans think it is. Don't tell me I'm blind when you just have homer glasses.

This was meant more for the general tone of the thread rather that you.

A poll would have the usual HF biases. I just can't see in what metric how Matt is better.
How could Willy explode, I think even if he got 80pts, and won the Selke, people would still say he's inferior

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Its not quite right in the comparison.
Giroux has produced more, but Patrice is great defensively.
Matt doesn't have either of these over Willy.
Do you consider yourself extremely biased in favor of Leafs players?

Reactions: bert
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad