Proposal: 3 Team Blockbuster: VAN + N.J. + PHI

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Except they'd be ALREADY overpaying by giving Petetrson for 1st OA, Knowing Jack Hughes can just HOPE to be what Petterson already is ATM... He could also be the next Yakupov

If the Devil GM gets offered Petterson for the 1st OA, he takes it and run to the bank. Only in HF where a prospect is worth more than a young star player
You’re all whining about us asking for Pettersson for first overall. You want first overall then overpay. If not then stop making these god awful proposals. No one is saying that it’s a fair trade. But you guys can’t seem to understand that the trade isn’t going to be fair. So instead of whining and complaining saying how good pettersson is and the trade isn’t close to fair (WE KNOW) then just except the fact that there’s no trade to be made.

Dafp

May 3, 2016
UK
I couldn't care less

As I've said before, I don't make proposals based on what I think others will do

Then what’s the point? All you’re doing is saying “I want this...” with no chance of getting it. That’s not interesting.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Then what’s the point? All you’re doing is saying “I want this...” with no chance of getting it. That’s not interesting.

The point is to discuss the value and merit put forth in the proposal

I'm sorry if you don't find that interesting

Dafp

May 3, 2016
UK
The point is to discuss the value and merit put forth in the proposal

I'm sorry if you don't find that interesting
I think given the responses from fans of all teams involved you have your answer - there’s no merit in the proposal.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->