Post-Game Talk: 3 stars vs Hawks

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Question, why is this a thread? Might be better to just put in the GDT game threads in order not have 2/3 threads about the same game.
Halfway down the page you already have threads with the last post being multiple days old. I don't think we're close to the point where we have too many threads.

Reactions: gbdet

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Question, why is this a thread? Might be better to just put in the GDT game threads in order not have 2/3 threads about the same game.
It makes it easier for the OP to tabulate results. He'd have to wade through all of the garbage posts like mine if it was in the GDTs.

First line obviously won the game for us:
- Razor
- Bert
- D-Boss

HM
- Rowney finally did something useful

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
Tally….

Larkin 11.5
Seider 11
Raymond 9.5
Greiss 6
Bertuzzi 5
Fabbri 2
Zadina 1
Stephens 1
Erne 1

Last edited:

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Wait, there was a game last night?

I flipped over to the channel that was once Fox Sports Detroit, and they had some sort of Animal Planet documentary on -- a grizzly spectacle, an octopus constricted a hawk until the poor bird shat out its own brains.

1) Raymond
2) Larkin
3) Bertuzzi

This seems like one of those rare instances where there's just one possible right answer. Not sure why you other fellers are mentioning Ned...nedj...the goalie, or Seider, they weren't noticeable compared to the first line. That was the most dominant our first line has looked since the days of Zetterberg and Datsyuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad