GDT: #3|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Las Vegas Golden Knights|7:00PM EST|10/11/18|Riiiiiikooooooollaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I think we should give Riikola a pass early in the game. It's his first NHL game and he hasn't played in 2 weeks. There's a little rust to knock off. I'm excited to see him.

Reactions: ColePens

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Criticizing Murray’s performance is silly.

Question if his scarecrow figure can hold up to the NHL rigors is easily acceptable at minimum.

His injury history is even worse than Letang’s.

He also seems to get hit a LOT. The combination of being young, good and a goalie makes him a target. Apart from the groin issues, it's mostly been people kneeing him in the head etc, having thicker calves isn't going to help that.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Team is instantly faster with Maatta sitting. Hopefully Riikola comes in and is awesome because no team is winning anything with all of Oleksiak, Johnson, and Maatta in their defense. One or two is probably manageable, all three is a dumpster fire.

Maatta falling through the cracks!
aCBPI37.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If Indeed Riikola plays tonight I'm excited for him. First game in the greatest league in the world. Really hope he has a strong showing!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Errey is an idiot. Some of the old heads just can't get over 4th lines not having a grinder on it. Errey/Jay talk about Sprong's chances diminishing because he's not producing at 4-6 minutes a game and then they say "He's not Tommy Kuhnhackl! He's not Ryan Reaves!" :biglaugh:

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Errey is an idiot. Some of the old heads just can't get over 4th lines not having a grinder on it. Errey/Jay talk about Sprong's chances diminishing because he's not producing at 4-6 minutes a game and then they say "He's not Tommy Kuhnhackl! He's not Ryan Reaves!" :biglaugh:
But he is producing. He’s on pace for 82 points this season. :sarcasm:

But for real, I’d stick Kessel on line 4 and give Sprong a shot on Geno’s wing, but we all know that’s not happening.

Reactions: ColePens

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Sully says one of the things that really jumped out about Riikola is how fast he thinks the game. That must be why he's with Big Rig, the slowest thinker. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad