GDT: #3 | Penguins vs Jets | 7:00 | ATTSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
not the Californians like me...I can light up at will too..

I just had an employee give his notice...he's moving to California because weed is legal. While he loves his job with me, he wants to go back to being able to smoke weed or not have to do a drug test.

Considering our field, I tried for hours to reconcile that decision but I couldn't.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I just had an employee give his notice...he's moving to California because weed is legal. While he loves his job with me, he wants to go back to being able to smoke weed or not have to do a drug test.

Considering our field, I tried for hours to reconcile that decision but I couldn't.

I don’t get that either...I have clients who prefer to be out on the street and sleep in a cardboard box rather than get housing which has a restriction that they can’t smoke weed inside...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sadly Gudbranson should be sat over JJ. They both should go.

Plain as day what the D SHOULD be but nope...gotta dress the expensive trash every game.

I wanted ZAR out of here this summer cuz i knew these Wilkes kids had more game. But nope. He stays and gets a small raise.

Like i said tho, if Letang's gonna play like he has been to start, this window is slammed shut. Why i was so adamant of shedding the cash anyway possible and getting another top 4 RD while they were available(trouba, barrie, subban, etc.).

Anywho, Lafferty, Sid, Marino were the only notable players tonight. On to the next shellacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->