GDT: #3 Part II Devils at Oilers

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Anyways, I think this team (and Greene and Larsson and Fayne) are missing Robinson.

Volch rarely came close to 20 minutes of TOI in Deboer's first season and Fayne was a top-pairing defenseman on a team that went to game 6 of the finals. What's changed? Something better change after this game. We're not gonna win a lot of games with Brodeur in net when we're only icing 2 defensemen capable of playing defense.

Though to be honest I haven't been all that upset with Salvador.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Find a way to get the second point out of this and learn from it.

I need to look up OT appearances. This team seems to refuse to win in regulation, dating back to last year. Wondering how our OT appearances compare to other teams.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
If you have PVR< rewaind and watch the 'penalty' on Zubrus. It's not Zubrus' stick that hits Petry's face, it's an Oilers teammate's.

It actually was Zubrus' stick. Chico is drunk.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Anyways, I think this team (and Greene and Larsson and Fayne) are missing Robinson.

Volch rarely came close to 20 minutes of TOI in Deboer's first season and Fayne was a top-pairing defenseman on a team that went to game 6 of the finals. What's changed? Something better change after this game. We're not gonna win a lot of games with Brodeur in net when we're only icing 2 defensemen capable of playing defense.

Though to be honest I haven't been all that upset with Salvador.

The whole team misses Larry. ****ing trash defense from everyone.

I'm completely disgusted.

DevilChuk*

bad news is if we win, we won't change the line-up at all for tomorrow

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The first two periods were awesome, I loved it. I don't know how I'd classify this last period, too much went on I'm still trying to process it all. But we got a point, so the cup is basically ours now!

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
graphics-rollercoaster-540892.gif

Welp. Lets. Go. Devils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad