GDT: [#3] Maple Leafs @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 CST (FS-SW): Polak’s Revenge feat. Carrick Vs. Tavares

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Almost all of our forwards and dmen had a bad period. Awful period

Faksa, Pitlick, Seguin, Radulov, Heiskanen

Our only good players that period ^. Its very sad only one of those is a dman

Everyone else looked so slow that period

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
Heiskanen with 8 minutes 57 seconds of ice-time in the first period to lead your team. As an outsider, he's impressed me in this limited sample size.

Is he your # 1 D already? If so, I might need to look into picking him up in fantasy before everyone else catches on.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Our top line will gas out by mid season if they continue to have no help from the other lines.

Deja vu

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Heiskanen with 8:57 of ice-time in the first period to lead your team. He's impressed me as an outsider in this limited sample size.

Is he your # 1 D already? If so, I might need to look into picking him up in fantasy.

He is quickly becoming our best defenseman. Klingberg will put up more points and see first PP unit time but Heiskanen could still be a good asset in a deep fantasy league and put up some points as well. Especially if he maintains this play

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Heiskanen with 8 minutes 57 seconds of ice-time in the first period to lead your team. As an outsider, he's impressed me in this limited sample size.

Is he your # 1 D already? If so, I might need to look into picking him up in fantasy.
Wait until he moves up to the top PP before investing a lot in him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nichushkin finished that shift good but sometimes he just looks drunk out there lmao he seems so confused when he gets the puck in the defensive zone right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad