3 goals for Picard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
There, he's finally potted his belated first goals. I'm sure Columbus fans are relieved now. I certainly am. He'll go on fire now. In other news the other alexandre picard picked up an assist for Halifax, bowing out 6-4 to Lewiston. Bourret 3 points on the noght which gives him 14 points in 7 games.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Leachmeister2000 said:
There, he's finally potted his belated first goals. I'm sure Columbus fans are relieved now. I certainly am. He'll go on fire now. In other news the other alexandre picard picked up an assist for Halifax, bowing out 6-4 to Lewiston. Bourret 3 points on the noght which gives him 14 points in 7 games.

Last goal was an empty net, but a goal all the same. I listened to the game on the radio, Bourret sounded like he had a solid game, can't wait to see Lewiston soon.

X0ssbar

Leachmeister2000 said:

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.....! As a die hard CBJ fan I was beginning to wonder what was going on with this kid.

Thx for the update.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Leachmeister2000 said:

And now, let see if he can still score regulary...

gabpas

Jan 25, 2003
Aylmer
Visit site
CrosbyIsGod said:
4 goals, 1 assists in last night game for Picard, great to see that he is back on track
Just the kind of game he needs to get back on track. I think that line with Aubin and Bourret will be one of the explosive lines in the league> It will be interesting to see how Bourret stacks up in the next draft rankings. A pretty sure bet to go first round.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Great news as he is one of my favorites from the draft. For those seeing him play: Does he still bring a fair amount of grit to the table?

gabpas

Jan 25, 2003
Aylmer
Visit site
#66 said:
Great news as he is one of my favorites from the draft. For those seeing him play: Does he still bring a fair amount of grit to the table?

He sure does, that's one of the strongest points of his game.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
I shamelessly admit that I am one of Bourret's championners. The kid has it all except height, but at 5'10 214 pds he's built like a tank. He's got decent speed as well and can pass and shoot like the best of them. He's got hockey sense that is second to none, you can't teach that. For my sake, I hope he doesn't light it up too much, because I fear he'll go too high in the draft. I hope he stays around 15-20.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
gabpas said:
He sure does, that's one of the strongest points of his game.
thats one reason we went with him. cbj really needed that aspect from some top line forwards. he will be a great winger to go with z if neither plays with nash

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
do you think if there is hockey next year he will be playing for columbus on a possible scoring line?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Bourret was rated as a late first rounder during preseason. I personally think he has already cracked the top 10. The height is pretty meaningless given his frame, strength and balance. He's seems like a Raffi Torres type and definitely is on pace to be a top 10 pick.

X-SHARKIE

Dr.Sens(e) said:
Bourret was rated as a late first rounder during preseason. I personally think he has already cracked the top 10. The height is pretty meaningless given his frame, strength and balance. He's seems like a Raffi Torres type and definitely is on pace to be a top 10 pick.

Agreed, I have him exactly at 10 now right behind Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->