1ovnm1.gif

f8rnrdU.gif

Dancing_mascots.gif

And Snow Cat!
tumblr_m0x4xgz7yA1qii6tmo1_500.gif

LGD

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Make Holtby look like swiss cheese please! Another Tedenby penalty shot goal would be nice too. Like the last time we played him over 2 years ago.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
As others have mentioned, Ovechkin was back on LW in third. Oates said "I still think he should be a right wing" but wants him to be "happy"

Damn Adam, once you let the players dictate moves or stop you from making moves, you will lose the locker room.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
As others have mentioned, Ovechkin was back on LW in third. Oates said "I still think he should be a right wing" but wants him to be "happy"

Damn Adam, once you let the players dictate moves or stop you from making moves, you will lose the locker room.

Oats was here for McLean. Once Kovy got scratched it was game over. People are making too big a deal about the Caps start.

The Panthers won the division with a Goal differential of -24. We were 4th in our division had a a goal differential of +19.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera

It really is getting like the Devils with MacLean. He had the same resistance getting Kovy to play RW. And as Bleed said in one of the other threads, the Caps also have all sorts of locker room issues due to the lockout and players publicly being on opposite ends. Not to mention implementing a new system was going to be problematic anyway.

Of course one of Mac's few wins was a surprising goal orgy against the Caps. Hopefully the Caps don't have a similar unexpected spurt tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It really is getting like the Devils with MacLean. He had the same resistance getting Kovy to play RW. And as Bleed said in one of the other threads, the Caps also have all sorts of locker room issues due to the lockout and players publicly being on opposite ends. Not to mention implementing a new system was going to be problematic anyway.
Yeah the Neuvirth (Think it was him?) and Hamrlik speaking out against the PA thing. It almost seemed like problems were brewing last year, much like we were having problems the second half of 09/10 after being the best team in the league for the first half. Only Washington had a pretty good playoff run.

I thought Ovy asked Adam to move him to the right side? I don't get it, now he's saying he wanted to make him happy? Wasn't it Ovy's idea in the first place?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Of course one of Mac's few wins was a surprising goal orgy against the Caps. Hopefully the Caps don't have a similar unexpected spurt tomorrow.
Yeah that was the Tedenby penalty shot, and he may have scored another goal that game. They had Holtby in net in one of his first ever NHL games. I think Moose was in net for us.

Aside from that win we had some clunkers against them that year. Including retro night with Lemaire when we were shutout by Neuvirth. We had that big blowout second game of the season against them. We also had another game they blew us out which was Maclean's last. I remember a couple of no names getting goals, Jay Beagle, and a few others walking in the slot untouched, and roofing some over Marty all night long. Fayne, and Greene were a joke that game.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
another winless team. going to have to match them early on. with that being said lets go devils!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Aside from that win we had some clunkers against them that year. Including retro night with Lemaire when we were shutout by Neuvirth. We had that big blowout second game of the season against them. We also had another game they blew us out which was Maclean's last. I remember a couple of no names getting goals, Jay Beagle, and a few others walking in the slot untouched, and roofing some over Marty all night long. Fayne, and Greene were a joke that game.

I didn't want to see any more of Fayne ever after that December game, he looked like he didn't belong in the NHL. Just like the joke defensemen we were playing regular shifts that year - OMG, Corrente, etc.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't want to see any more of Fayne ever after that December game, he looked like he didn't belong in the NHL. Just like the joke defensemen we were playing regular shifts that year - OMG, Corrente, etc.

Haha OMG, and Corrente! You forgot my personal favorite. Tyler Eckford! He only played 4 games though!:laugh:

DevilsJunkie

Jul 28, 2009
Biggest Little City
Concentrating on Tedenby this game. It's a big game for him. Him putting in a game 1-type performance, and getting a goal will do wonders for the confidence....his, management's, and the fan base's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad