GDT: [#3] Connor McDavid at Dallas Stars - 7:30 PM CST

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Wonder what will be less painful for me. Continue studying therapeutics and pharmacoepidemiology or watching a third period of a stars game?

I'm going back to studying after watching 10 minutes of that :laugh:

Atmospheric Chemistry, here I come :help:

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Stars are clearly the better team, but just keep playing down to other team's levels.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Goalies averaging a PPG so far.

I'm impressed.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
52 shots on net is pretty good, but shouldn't have been as close as 2-2 with 5 minutes left. I'll take the win for sure though. Benn-Seguin-Sharp spent a little too much time locked in their own end for my liking, but when they were in the offensive zone they were dynamite.

Offence will be unstoppable with Hemsky, and Janmark having big years.

I liked Jokipakka out there tonight.

Powerplay so much potential, but needs to produce.

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Nice win! Not gonna lie, I was nervous after Edmonton scored two quick goals to make it 2-2. But very happy Dallas was able to hold on and come out with 2 points.
I thought they played hard the entire game and deserved this win.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
:laugh: Same here after that second goal I was having visions of the Colorado game thinking here we go again.

I really liked Klingbergs game tonight thought he was one of the best players out there, made some really nice passes and rushes.

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
It felt like one of those games where the Stars couldn't buy a goal and even though they were dominating oilers had dangerous chances. When the scramble mode is engaged defensively things tend to fall apart although there were quite a few weird bounces. Lehtonen didn't look comfortable despite saving the breakaway. Interesting to see who will be in goal the next time.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
As per TSN:

Jordie Benn – In 12:11 of even-strength ice time against Edmonton, the Stars defenceman was on for 22 shots for and one against (95.7 SAT%)

:amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad