Post-Game Talk: 3/6/14 - Hawks manhandle Jackets, 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Crawford has been five-holed quite a bit lately. I hope he can make some adjustments before the playoffs. It could become a glaring weakness like his high glove side was last year.

MTP

I Love Shinpads
Jan 19, 2010
Downers Grove, IL
Crawford has been five-holed quite a bit lately. I hope he can make some adjustments before the playoffs. It could become a glaring weakness like his high glove side was last year.

It's pretty easy to beat a goalie five hole when you're in alone with him. This is as exaggerated as his glove side "weakness" was last year.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
Actually it was a decent pass from Seabs to Sharp and Sharp muffed it up. What I saw from Kane was that every time he would lose the puck in the opponents zone, he would just stand around and then leave the zone like he was very disinterested. He has been like that for awhile now. He needs to get the lead out of his butt and start hustling again.

Notices this a few times as well, and it drives me insane. But I am just a Kane "hater" so what do I know.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
glad to see Saad playing a bit better and getting rewarded again.

Offensiv Blackhole Krüger still on pace for 33 Points while being a +11 while starting more than any other Center in defensiv situations :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad