GDT: 3/5/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Winnipeg vs Tampa Bay

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Full value for the win, I didn't think the Jets played that bad.

Cheers
The situation of the game isn't lost on me, though. I know WPG was missing some key pieces to their team, so I don't personally think the outcome was reflective of what a series would be between the two teams.

There were just some really hot takes in that post game thread and I love seeing that stuff.

Reactions: Cellee

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
The situation of the game isn't lost on me, though. I know WPG was missing some key pieces to their team, so I don't personally think the outcome was reflective of what a series would be between the two teams.

There were just some really hot takes in that post game thread and I love seeing that stuff.

Oh yeah, without question. A playoff series would be great hockey.

The Jets were missing some guys, but that is life, I was pretty happy with how they competed against a great team.

Take penalties against TB is playing with fire and we got burned.

Live and hopefully learn! :laugh:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Defensemen sliding needs to stop anyway. 9/10 times the player with the puck will just wait an extra half second for the defenseman to slide out of the frame and casually put the puck on net or on his trailing linemate's tape.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Defensemen sliding needs to stop anyway. 9/10 times the player with the puck will just wait an extra half second for the defenseman to slide out of the frame and casually put the puck on net or on his trailing linemate's tape.
That's why Hedman is good at it. He slides toward the puck carrier, taking away space.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

A series would go long, IMO. Both teams are really talented, but nobody's immune to looking flat-footed once in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad