GDT: 3/31: Game 77: Teamwork Makes The Dream Work: Bruins vs. Panthers: 1pm ET: NESN, SN, 98.5 FM, WQAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Gotta drive to NH today... need to get there quick enough to catch puck drop. This should be a good one. (thinking positive thoughts because matinees are usually... bleh)

Reactions: Strafer

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Can’t watch at home today, taking my step-daughter to a basketball game, will watch the Bruins on my phone :).

Bruins win 5 - 2 !!

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
It's the barley combined with hops and water that helps me sleep. ;).

Should be fun to watch Krejci centering two rookies, talented as they are.

I'm kind of interested to see how well DeBrusk and Donato work together. This could potentially be our #2 line going into next season, but if they can get some chemistry going now that would be great. I really hope the 3 play so well that its hard for Cassidy to break them up once Nash returns.

Reactions: TCL40 and sooshii

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Ditto, morning for me too. baking sons birthday cake (German chocolate), then the pizza dough while watching the Bs. Maybe some breakfast. With mimosas, cuz hockey without alcohol?!

767ac4832073143104e448b54a7437d8.jpg

Reactions: Hali33

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'm kind of interested to see how well DeBrusk and Donato work together. This could potentially be our #2 line going into next season, but if they can get some chemistry going now that would be great. I really hope the 3 play so well that its hard for Cassidy to break them up once Nash returns.
This actually has me thinking.....I wonder what the lines would be when Nash is back. Would one of Donato/Heinen play on the 4th line? Or would Donato just sit?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you know your kid is a transplanted Bostonian in the PNW when they ask you to make pizza for their birthday dinner LOL

There's never a bad time for pizza. Especially homemade pizza. I'm zure it's made with love. Hopefully your son gets a Bruins win for his birthday.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
I’m pleased that we’re almost 100% healthy up front but I’d actually switch Heinen with JDB. I really like Heinen with Krejci. I guess that’s always an option for an in-game adjustment. It’s a Good problem to have regardless!

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
This actually has me thinking.....I wonder what the lines would be when Nash is back. Would one of Donato/Heinen play on the 4th line? Or would Donato just sit?
I know Donato has some defensive deficiencies, but with the offense he has shown, he should be in the line up.
As I write that, I'm thinking "over who ?" and just not sure. This team has been so good, and deep I honestly don't know who he should play over. Maybe Schaller, but man he has scored some nice and timely goals this season.

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
Ugh debating driving up to my parents solo with the little guy or just dawning our bruins footy pajamas and laying low for this one.

Wife conviently had a spa day planned with her friends.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
I know Donato has some defensive deficiencies, but with the offense he has shown, he should be in the line up.
As I write that, I'm thinking "over who ?" and just not sure. This team has been so good, and deep I honestly don't know who he should play over. Maybe Schaller, but man he has scored some nice and timely goals this season.

Heinen gets bumped down to the 4th when Rick Nashty returns and Acciari/Wingels becomes the 13th/14th forwards is my guess.

Donato is here for good.

If you think we have the best 4th line in hockey as is, imagine if it became Heinen-Kurals-Schaller

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
There's never a bad time for pizza. Especially homemade pizza. I'm zure it's made with love. Hopefully your son gets a Bruins win for his birthday.
Ugh. Can you guys not talk about pizza today?

Daughter brought home the flu from daycare this week. I ordered pizza the night before it visited me.

My first and only true love. Now tainted forever

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I'm taking my four-and-a-half-year-old to his first game tomorrow, and I'm not at all certain who's more excited. Whole day planned, including going out for pancakes and his first subway ride. It's supposed to be sunny and relatively warm too, so we'll probably walk around downtown after the game, which he absolutely loves. Feeling great about the team and their chances and hoping he goes home having seen a win.
I hope you enjoy your day. Maybe you can go to the Northend for some cannolis.

Looks to be a beautiful day to enjoy the afternoon and hopefully a post game win.

Reactions: 08SeaBass08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->