We do have a habit of taking ex-rangers :sarcasm:

Miller - Stamkos - Kucherov
Palat - Johnson - St. Louis
Killorn - Point - Gourde
Kunitz - Cirelli - Callahan/Paquette

Can flip Kucherov and MSL as well. I guess I can dream

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Matchup wise, Conacher does well against non-physical teams and gives the 4th line a jump, he was doing well in the corners today. I'd say use Callahan in a series against the Bruins but we need that scoring depth against Pens or Leafs.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Got distracted halfway in and went away but wow. What a game by Paquette. They were much faster this game than lately and I thought they were a bit cleaner in their own end. Still some work to be done but hopefully this boosts their confidence and they skate hard against Nashville. A win against the Predators can set up a really nice matchup against Boston after that. Looking forward to Sunday!

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
We really needed this win. Good to see the other guys step up and do some scoring. Stamkos fight did spark us and as captain he needs to do it.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Fell asleep before the third period and occasionally woke up when we scored a goal. Nice to see the scoring depth come through again. Maybe, just maybe Buchnevich's dirty play on Kucherov woke up the beast because it feels like it's been awhile since we've had 50 shots on goal.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Fell asleep before the third period and occasionally woke up when we scored a goal. Nice to see the scoring depth come through again. Maybe, just maybe Buchnevich's dirty play on Kucherov woke up the beast because it feels like it's been awhile since we've had 50 shots on goal.
Kucherov may have been our worst forward last night.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Kucherov may have been our worst forward last night.
Yeah, I didn't mean him spesifically. I meant the whole team. As for Kuch, I've been pretty disappointed with him for awhile now. He hasn't been the driver for the team like he was in the first half. You need your best players to be on their game in the playoffs and although he hasn't been good lately, I believe he is going to kick it up on a new gear on the playoffs. When he wants it, he can be one of the best players in the world. He has shown it before and I have full faith he will show it again.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Matchup wise, Conacher does well against non-physical teams and gives the 4th line a jump, he was doing well in the corners today. I'd say use Callahan in a series against the Bruins but we need that scoring depth against Pens or Leafs.
Not sure I totally agree with that. He becomes a little gnat against the bigger teams and drives them nuts with his antics. He brings energy to our team that often sorry lacks it. I think Conacher has gone from one of the most overrated players around to one of the most underrated. For some reason we seem to win when he’s in the lineup. Coincidence ? I don’t think so the honey badger is a gamer and gives his all every shift. Paquette had an excellent game but I sure wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that he is suddenly the Paquette of the past. If we win this thing I’m sure Conacher will have been a part of it.

Miller Stamkos Kucherov
Palat Point Johnson
Killorn Gourde conacher
Kunitz Cirelli Callahan

Or the most likely

Miller Stamkos Kucherov
Gourde Point Johnson
Palat Cirelli Killorn
Kunitz Paquette Callahan

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
He just tries to be too fancy and when it doesn’t work he looks real bad !!
When his passes connect, you think "wow, how the hell did he do that?". When they result in a turnover, you think "what the f*** was he thinking?". It's a fine line with him. When he's on, those passes connect. When he's off like he's been for a bit now, they tend to result in awful turnovers.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Long day yesterday dealing with some personal issues. I did see most of the game however. After a slow few minutes they really kicked it in gear. THAT is what we've been waiting for. I really hope this starts to snowball and we keep gaining momentum into the playoffs. I love crow and will eat however you prepare it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad