GDT: 3/22/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I haven't played hockey at a high level, that part is right. But I played Division 1 soccer collegiate D1 and professionally for 3 years in the 90s. So I do know about high level competitive sports. And you absolutely can turn it on and off. You can turn it on during a game even. Somebody fouls you or something happens and you can tap into a focus you didn't have before. So your high school "high level" experience or whatever is absolutely wrong. Whatever motivation you use can absolutely 100 percent be turned on. I doubt you played any sports if you don't know that.
He’s not serious, he’s using the latest in Matt Watson meme technology, eff why eye.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Unlike you losers I actually know a thing or two because I was on the ice for the 2004 Stanley Cup win. The only reason it went to 7 games is because we kept intentionally turning it off every other game until Marty switched back on for good in Game 6. I'll let you guys guess who I am.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I haven't played hockey at a high level, that part is right. But I played Division 1 soccer collegiate D1 and professionally for 3 years in the 90s. So I do know about high level competitive sports. And you absolutely can turn it on and off. You can turn it on during a game even. Somebody fouls you or something happens and you can tap into a focus you didn't have before. So your high school "high level" experience or whatever is absolutely wrong. Whatever motivation you use can absolutely 100 percent be turned on. I doubt you played any sports if you don't know that.
I'm just messing with you pal, that's a new meme been kicking around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad