BRUINS GDT 3/21 - Game 74 - C is for Cookie - Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have to go out after work to say goodbye to a long time employee.

I hope to not stay long and get home in time for the start of the game.

We DO have an excellent GDT (except when posters get their panties in a twist and go at each other). I think this board has more ladies than the others. I am not sure why that is but it's cool

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

We DO have an excellent GDT (except when posters get their panties in a twist and go at each other). I think this board has more ladies than the others. I am not sure why that is but it's cool

I guess?...

:laugh:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I wear a thong, but by game time I'm generally in shorts and a tee free wheeling it. :)

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thank you from me too for the great GDTs, they really are amazing. I am looking forward to the game and relaxing - hubby is making pizza and serving me wine tonight. I am the hockey fan in the household and he goes along with it....lol Sometimes he dozes off then gets rudely awakened by my yelling and screaming, so hopefully that happens tonight too.

Reactions: Alicat and BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It’s way better than you think.

My girlfriend bought these terrible “healthy” Rice Krispy mint chocolate bars. On their own, they are extremely dry and unenjoyable.

I threw some peanut butter on them and it made them 50x better.

It's like caviar, an acquired taste. Only better! ;)
lfHyE7kWURQNW.gif

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Don’t want to see the Bruins take these guys lightly. Their lineup is terrible, but sometimes those lineups can surprise you.

Also, watch out for Gabriel. Guy likes to take heavy runs and can absolutely throw down. (Please don’t try him, Backes, you’ll die)

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Don’t want to see the Bruins take these guys lightly. Their lineup is terrible, but sometimes those lineups can surprise you.

Also, watch out for Gabriel. Guy likes to take heavy runs and can absolutely throw down. (Please don’t try him, Backes, you’ll die)

I think this could be a game where the B's blow these guys out of the water, or they just don't show up tonight. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Comfortably in a playoff spot, handful of games left, playing one of the worst teams in the league on a good night who are icing an ECHL quality team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->