GDT: 3/21: Game 72: Black and Blue: Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues 8:11 PM ET NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I can't take Jim Hughson seriously because of the EA Sports NHL games from the early 2000s that I grew up playing where he was the PBP man and the color guy was some guy who just made terrible jokes the whole time.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I hate listening to Emrick. He can’t remember names of players and seems confused half the time. I’m probably one of the few that likes Pierre. He’s definitely got a soft spot for the Bruins and while he can be overly obnoxious sometimes you can’t deny that the guy is a walking, talking hockey encyclopedia.
I'm paying I can find a way to listen. Would love even if it were the NBC crew. Most likely I won't have volume at the bar tonight. Hoping to be home for the next 10 and playoffs but I can't imagine I would have that and the sane job come April. ☺ just going to have to deal with it I guess.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
McAvoy, DeBrusk, Chara, Bergeron and Rick Nash stayed in Boston

McQuaid and Backes are with the team

I heard yesterday Bergeron was making trip. They better get these guys in some games though before playoffs start .Their legs be like milk bags vs guys at top speed to start .

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Hate these late games
But maybe I'll get lucky and get a snow day tomorrow :D
Go Bruins

Went to bed with the Bolts down 3-0.
Woke up to them winning 4-3 :skeptic:
Lets get 2 points tonight! Go Bruins!

8PM start? :facepalm: :wally:

Just take a nap this afternoon

I could fall asleep right now.
It’s not looking promising.

There's a lesson to be learned here........................you sleeping is clearly a Bruin's jinx. You must remain awake from now until the end of the playoffs. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

That's 2am here :(

What is this obsession with sleeping?
Don't you people have stuff to do? :sarcasm:

Love you guys.

Tonight is Pasta night.
Go Bruins Go!

Reactions: BMC

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
so will these really b our lines
BOSTON BRUINS (45-17-9)
Brad Marchand–Riley Nash–David Pastrnak
Ryan Donato–David Krejci–Danton Heinen
Tim Schaller–Sean Kuraly–Tommy Wingels
Jordan Szwarz–Noel Acciari–Brian Gionta
Torey Krug–Brandon Carlo
Matt Grzelcyk–Kevan Miller
Nick Holden–Adam McQuaid
Anton Khudobin

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
so will these really b our lines
BOSTON BRUINS (45-17-9)
Brad Marchand–Riley Nash–David Pastrnak
Ryan Donato–David Krejci–Danton Heinen
Tim Schaller–Sean Kuraly–Tommy Wingels
Jordan Szwarz–Noel Acciari–Brian Gionta
Torey Krug–Brandon Carlo
Matt Grzelcyk–Kevan Miller
Nick Holden–Adam McQuaid
Anton Khudobin
Personally would swap Wingels with Acciari,keep that line intact.

Reactions: Orr2Neely8

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I'm a huge fan of Pierre. I miss him on TSN for the World Juniors. The thing that I love about him is that he, more often then not, tells us what the player is doing well. There are too many on Canadian TV who spend all their time telling me what a guy is doing wrong. I'm sure Pierre does that too, but I'd say it's 80-20.

I don't mind Doc. I particularly love when he says "and there's a SHOT!" and on the word shot his voice crackles. LOVE THAT.

I saw the line-up on the opening post. No Krug, No Nash, and who else out? When are they getting some of these players back??

I've always like McGuire and am glad his health issues weren't too serious. Sure he comes across as creepy sometimes but there's few people that know their hockey, nor everything about particular players more than him. You can also tell he still just loves the game. I like listening to him.
I always thought he was going to come back to the NHL in some capacity, probably as a GM - could build a pretty good front office from some of the guys that have rolled through TSN - but he's found his niche.
Also like how much he seems like a Bruins fan and probably the biggest proponent of Sweeney around.

Too bad they're missing so many guys for a 'Rivalry' game but will give McGuire some fodder to talk about some of the other kids on the roster.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I've always like McGuire and am glad his health issues weren't too serious. Sure he comes across as creepy sometimes but there's few people that know their hockey, nor everything about particular players more than him. You can also tell he still just loves the game. I like listening to him.
I always thought he was going to come back to the NHL in some capacity, probably as a GM - could build a pretty good front office from some of the guys that have rolled through TSN - but he's found his niche.
Also like how much he seems like a Bruins fan and probably the biggest proponent of Sweeney around.

Too bad they're missing so many guys for a 'Rivalry' game but will give McGuire some fodder to talk about some of the other kids on the roster.
Pierre seems nice enough. He often stops and says "Hi" when he is at a game in Boston.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Good luck tonight, Once the Blues are out of the picture. I will be putting my pig (see avatar) in my bandwagon and heading on over for hopefully a deep run ending in Chara lifting the cup 9 feet in the air.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Ew, why is this on NBCSN I thought it was wednesday night rivalry...or is this supposed to be the rivalry? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad