Post-Game Talk: 3/19 - Dafoomie Replacement Game - Bruins vs. LA Kings - 7pm ET - Be There!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
At this very moment, I should be enjoying lunch at one of my favorite delis - Langer's in Los Angeles​

Name a city where you don't have a favorite restaurant. :laugh:

Someone should make a table book or a compendium of all of the restaurants you've posted about with pics of the dishes you ordered. We know they exist -- you've posted them and I enjoy finding out about about these places every time.

So ... where is the pic of what you had at Langer's. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Fenway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
ff5.PNG

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Name a city where you don't have a favorite restaurant. :laugh:

Someone should make a table book or a compendium of all of the restaurants you've posted about with pics of the dishes you ordered. We know they exist -- you've posted them and I enjoy finding out about about these places every time.

So ... where is the pic of what you had at Langer's. :sarcasm:

743701_qLMgiBh3AZ5Xh8cgcEpMgQkioCyftzcE4vjn9_vKqAk.jpg

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

That looks like it's from Langer's, based on that wrapped something (wet napkin, chocolate?) near the top right of the dish.

How did I know that you'd have a photo of Langer's handy? :laugh:

Reactions: Fenway

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Never met or spoken with @dafoomie

Regardless, one of my favourite people of all time. His YouTube channel is one of the best things in all of the internets.

Same here. Dafoomie's channel has carried me through at least one week of being stuck at home 24/7. And the replacement games have all been fantastic.

This game ... the best team in the NHL that season (that only was eliminated after hitting about 1,357 posts in a 7-game series) vs. the eventual Stanley Cup champion. The level of hockey being played - especially in the third period - was incredible, even for a regular season game. That was a fun game to re-live.

Last edited:
Reactions: dafoomie

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thank you everyone.

What do you guys want to do for the playoffs? I could do all the 2011 games or I could skip around a little.

And would you watch a 360p stream if it was the only resolution available?

@dafoomie I would vote for 2011 and all 25 games - 16 wins and 9 losses.

Reactions: BMC

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Thank you everyone.

What do you guys want to do for the playoffs? I could do all the 2011 games or I could skip around a little.

And would you watch a 360p stream if it was the only resolution available?
How about all of 2011 on the exact dates those games were played, and in between those games, play other playoff gems from 2008-2019?

And by the way dafoomie, thank you so much for the hours and hours of entertainment you have provided me over the years. If you ever had a GoFundMe or donation page, I would gladly send you a large donation to support your time and effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->