HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Good win for the B's. I'm still getting over losing the Cup on home ice last June. But if they can get Krejci some help on the wing, they can make another run at it - seems like old times!

Reactions: Fenway and BMC

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
Dafoomie, last week my mother passed away, and I really needed the bruins, to take my mind off things. The virus not only stopped that, but tonight was supposed to be her Wake (tomorrow the funeral/burial) but these needed to be "paused" as well, for the same reason. Thanks for putting this game up. I couldn't recall the outcome, which helped keep the anxiety level up, ETC. I didn't want to post this on the board, but couldn't figure out how to PM on the new board, so I just want you to know it was appreciated....

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Damn that team should have beat the Habs in the playoffs that year. The 3rd line was Soderberg-Kelly-Smith. That’s impressive.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Dafoomie, last week my mother passed away, and I really needed the bruins, to take my mind off things. The virus not only stopped that, but tonight was supposed to be her Wake (tomorrow the funeral/burial) but these needed to be "paused" as well, for the same reason. Thanks for putting this game up. I couldn't recall the outcome, which helped keep the anxiety level up, ETC. I didn't want to post this on the board, but couldn't figure out how to PM on the new board, so I just want you to know it was appreciated....
I'm sorry to hear that, hang in there. A little bit of normal is probably good for everyone right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->