GDT: 3/15 #69: Beware the Ides of March(and) Bruins @ Florida Panthers 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Considering it's more or less one big road trip til the 27th and they have all these injuries, it's perfectly understandable to go on a slide right now. This team keeps defying expectations, but you have to be realistic after a while. Just hope everyone is back for the playoffs, which thankfully is all but guaranteed.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I don’t believe DeBrusk’s issue is a concussion. Hopefully it’s not something major and these guys will be back within a week or so.

If my math is correct, our magic number is 9. Let’s get it down to 5 tonight

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would have played Rask for both. Especially with that many key guys out, that's when you need your #1 stealing games. Dobby better brings it as the Bruins could jump in 1st in the conference if they win their next two games.

Or you say $&*^ it and let Tuukka rest and roll the dice with the back up.

Reactions: caz16

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If DeBrusk is a concussion, who the hell let him continue to play?
Sometimes symptoms don’t develop until later (and players have to be honest about how they feel).

My husband got a nasty concussion in a car accident and his symptoms developed the next day. I expect Debrusk at best is out a week but may be more given that concussions have no set time table.

Also, Debrusk may be a shoulder and not a concussion-we just assume concussion.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Tonight's Officials

fl17.jpg
cl28.jpg

Referees Frederick L'Ecuyer (17), Chris Lee (28)
Linesmen David Brisebois (96), Trent Knorr (63)
So much for us staying out of the box tonight....... ugh

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
God I hope Chara isn’t sidelined for long. This team needs to get healthy and soon. Going to be a tall task for the Providence Bruins to beat the Panthers tonight.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Also, while I like Nick Holden and Kevan Miller as players and generally what they bring in their smaller roles. that pairing has the hockey IQ of a rock.

Reactions: mar2kbos

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
remember, folks, tonight would've been game 2 of the season series (1st in Sunrise) had Mother Nature hadn't started "Snowmageddon/Blizzard"2018, that's why we close the season against the Panthers in the Garden (4/8/18)

GO:bruins

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The defensive pairs are pretty vomit inducing. I’m not sure which one scares me most.

Bruins better be on their toes and the forwards need to score a lot, because I think we are giving up a lot of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad