GDT: 3/15 #69: Beware the Ides of March(and) Bruins @ Florida Panthers 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Confirmed!
Don’t like to look ahead, but if we win this precious game in hand, we’ll be playing Tampa for first place on Saturday! So let’s WIN!

Here we go
:bruins
Here we go!

:clap::clap:

Hey Taaammpa!

iu

Let's Go BRUINS!

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
DeBrusk likely has a concussion and most likely won't be in for at least a week

Chara I'm more concerned about because by all accounts he seemed fine, maybe it's a sprained wrist or something along those lines. The posters neice seemed to say he seemed fine, I'd imagine she'd notice a cast on an upper body part

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
I'd also like to see a big game from Rick Nash. Gionta and Reilly Nash are outproducing him so far.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Well the Bruins have done incredibly well despite injuries and suspensions....hopefully they keep playing like they did for the last 8 minutes of Tuesday night's game. I thought the game was at 7:00.....that extra half hour of sleep is more important to me than it used to be....lol

Let's Go Bruins!! Show that character and squash the Panthers hopes and dreams like you did the Canes!

Reactions: BMC

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins call up Anton Blidh and Paul Postma from Providence - The Boston Globe

SUNRISE, Fla. — Slightly worse for their wear Tuesday night in Raleigh, N.C. — where they finished their 6-4 win with injuries to Jake DeBrusk, Zdeno Chara, and Torey Krug — the Bruins Thursday morning summoned forward Anton Blidh and defenseman Paul Postma from AHL Providence.

The Bruins are due on the ice here at BB&T Center at 11:30 a.m. for their day-of-game skate.

The Bruins also have extras Tommy Wingels (F) and Adam McQuaid (D) available for tonight’s 7:30 faceoff vs. the Panthers.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Oduya feel like we needed more D just in case?

I dislike that their efforts are being met with more adversity.

Hope Dobby is back to his Comrade Thomas style. Lately he doesn't seem as combative in the crease.

No Chara is going to hurt

Reactions: Save By Thomas

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Dear God that D....

I would have done Rask tonight he owns the Panthers. Dobby played well against Tampa before.

I hope they play Bobby Lou and Marchand makes him cry.

I would have played Rask for both. Especially with that many key guys out, that's when you need your #1 stealing games. Dobby better brings it as the Bruins could jump in 1st in the conference if they win their next two games.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
with Chara out Pasta, Schaller, and Kuraly are now the only players to have played every game this season.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We must be #1 in man games lost this year, tried to look up the stats but looks like it's all hidden behind a pay wall now.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
My god, the injuries that have occurred this year are ridiculous...

I'm not mad about it; you can't plan for it apart from getting depth. I think it' s a good thing Sweeney went out and grabbed Holden! Not to mention Wingels and Gionta

Reactions: HOLDEN44FAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad