GDT: 3/15 #69: Beware the Ides of March(and) Bruins @ Florida Panthers 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Wingles was scratched last game but was he actually out for injury? He was the 13th forward who would slide in for DeBrusk so for an Emergency Recall they need to be down to 11 forwards. Or did the Bruins lose yet another player to injury?

If he plays, this is a good opportunity for Blidh to earn a new contract for next year. I'm interested in seeing his speed paired with Kuraly's. This is about the same time last year that Kuraly was recalled for injury replacement and has been a full time NHL player since.

Probably just calling up Blidh for the extra forward tonight. Always a possibility someone gets hurt in warm-ups and such. Wingels slots in and they only have 12 forwards....This assuming DeBrusk is a no-go tonight.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
id rather be cautious with debrusk. he looked like he was laboring for the majority of the game. he had a grimace on his face everytime the camera panned over the bench. was hoping for a zboril call up too.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Every time I look at the PK numbers and it's dipping towards 80% or less, I cringe.

I know having Bergy makes all the difference in the world, but man, it's concerning right now

No dumb penalties tonight, boys!
It’s not just Bergy’s defense.
It’s the face off dot.
Bruins aren’t winning face offs and winning the face off on a PK is huge.

Our puck possession time is also falling-i think that’s due to no Bergy, no McAvoy and poor face off percentage.

The Bruins will have a hard time with these next two games-they can’t play like crap for 50 minutes and plan on a 5 goal come back.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Wingles was scratched last game but was he actually out for injury? He was the 13th forward who would slide in for DeBrusk so for an Emergency Recall they need to be down to 11 forwards. Or did the Bruins lose yet another player to injury?

If he plays, this is a good opportunity for Blidh to earn a new contract for next year. I'm interested in seeing his speed paired with Kuraly's. This is about the same time last year that Kuraly was recalled for injury replacement and has been a full time NHL player since.
It may be that they want to have an extra. With Wingels in they don’t have an extra.

Reactions: 00BW

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Lets Go Bruins!!! Lets Go Bruins!!!
Lets Go:clap::bruinsLets Go:clap:

050b0cf4714b99411b6617e3a8197967.jpg

Reactions: Bergyesque

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Chara will be sorely missed tonight, Florida have a slew of big talented forwards.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Really hope these aren't long-term injuries. I really, really don't want them to go limping into the playoffs for a second year on a row :(

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The injuries are nuts. No Z? What about the Hobbit ? I hope Adam McQuaid is in.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
That Holden pick up looks genius now.

6 games 4 assists +2 top pairing.

That D looks horrendous!

DeBrusk-Bergeron-Bjork
Chara-McAvoy

All out, that is an entire almost top pairings of everything out right now.

Oh well, just keep winning and get healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad