GDT: 3/15/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
The comments in this post made me think I was reading a Crunch post game report until I saw Days note that the team was in 4th place within the Atlantic. Whatever the organization has to do regarding recalls from Crunchland to keep a decent playoff run going, by all means make the callups. We Crunch fans will deal with the rest of the season here in Syracuse whatever our outcome to see the Bolts just win baby.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I was at work so I didn't see the game. Glad to see that we didn't show up yet again. No idea how a team that has drawn so much motivation from bounce back games and clutch situations over the past 2 years has now lost 4 of their last 5 games (3 of which were against non-playoff teams) when they are battling for a playoff spot. This is the team that shutout Detroit in game 7. This is the team that dominated New York in their own building twice in the same series. This is the team that took the Chicago machine to 6 games despite being injured up and down the lineup. Now we're losing to ****ing Toronto 4-1 during the stretch run.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I was at work so I didn't see the game. Glad to see that we didn't show up yet again. No idea how a team that has drawn so much motivation from bounce back games and clutch situations over the past 2 years has now lost 4 of their last 5 games (3 of which were against non-playoff teams) when they are battling for a playoff spot. This is the team that shutout Detroit in game 7. This is the team that dominated New York in their own building twice in the same series. This is the team that took the Chicago machine to 6 games despite being injured up and down the lineup. Now we're losing to ****ing Toronto 4-1 during the stretch run.

you know when you get poked by a big stick in your eye and you have to rub your eyes and use visine for a few days?

yep that sums up our play this somehow was actually worse than those other losses i really cannot say anything good except vasy made some helluva saves that he shouldnt have had to

i cannot say one nice thing on any d man well hedman in first period had a couple of nice sort of rushes lol

or to top that nothing nice to say on any forwards play even boyle he was not himself even though he got a goal and had a couple nice board wins lol

we didnt shoot the puck stamkos did at times when we did shoot the puck we never got to 8 feet from the goalie lol

the effort is unmentionable it just was non existent even the used to be team that would play 2 minutes? NOPE that was not there either

i could probably go on but need more visine so eyes stop hurting so much

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
At least one thing stays consistent and that is the post-game comments after a loss:

"Has to be better than that"

Well go out there AND ****ING BE BETTER! It's pretty simple actually. He's said that a thousand times this season and still it keeps happening over and over again. How can they not ****ing see it already? You don't win games in this league when you're just mucking about half-assedly. I'm so tired and pissed to hear the same comments and the same excuses over and over again. Learn your lesson! Or is this team full of idiots? Another comment that I saw on Facebook that pissed me right off was this: Stamkos: “It’s such a different game come playoff time and this group realizes that.†Yeah, good luck flicking that magic switch come playoff time.

I didn't even watch this abortion because I luckily saw the result just before I was about to watch it and I'm still mad as hell. Would be nice to secure the home ice advantage through at least the first two rounds but I guess they don't think so. Win seven, lose 4/5. Win nine, lose 4/5. Jesus christ there has to be some middle ground there somewhere.

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
Even in our little win streak, a lot of our wins were lucky af. Trying to score every goal on the rush isn't working anymore. Having a lucky little streak was good for our season but bad for making improvements.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
All these issues start with Stamkos. I thought he was probably our best forward in the 1st. But then it was like he said **** it. I'm starting to think one of the reasons Coop always talks about how you can't take wins for granted in this league is because he knows he has a team that regularly takes wins for granted.

The swagger has gone too far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad